The Calendar Integration feature in iStudiez Pro works in two way:
- You may show the events from your Calendar app in iStudiez Pro
- You may export classes and exams from iStudiez Pro to third party calendars.
How to see the events from Calendar app in iStudiez Pro:
Launch iStudiez Pro > Settings/Preferences > Calendars > enable the option > check the calendars you'd like to be shown in iStudiez Pro.
How to export classes and exams from iStudiez Pro to other calendars:
Classes and exams from iStudiez Pro can be exported to any third-party calendar.
This works by creating and sharing the Calendar URL (link) to the particular subscription calendar that is created and stored within iStudiez Pro Cloud Server.
Once the link is added to the external calendar, your iStudiez Pro schedule will be exported to that calendar and will be automatically refreshed when you add or change anything within the app.
Do the following to get your iStudiez Pro Calendar URL to share your schedule:
1. Go to iStudiez Pro > Settings/Preferences > Sync > enable the option > sign into your iStudiez Pro Cloud Sync account
2. Go to iStudiez Pro > Settings/Preferences > Calendars > there you may find a Calendar URL to share your schedule.
3. Send that Calendar URL to the person you would like to share your schedule with (or add it to your personal Calendar app).
*using iStudiez Pro on iPhone, iPad or Mac you may tap/click "Add to Calendar" button to export the schedule to your Calendar app.
Many third-party calendars refresh their data once in several hours or more sparsely.
So, if you made some changes in iStudiez Pro, but don’t see them refreshed in your third-party calendar, just refresh that calendar manually.
Please note, all classes and exams from iStudiez Pro will only be exported as read-only events.
Any changes you want to make will need to be done in iStudiez Pro only.
This means that you don’t need to worry that you friend to whom you shared your schedule will make changes to it or delete it occasionally.
As of now it is not possible to export assignments from iStudiez Pro to third party calendars.
We are looking for the solutions.